Atlantic City Blackjack Gold series
Table Game Review
Atlantic City is situated in New Jersey in the United States, it is well-known as a resort gambling destination, and Microgaming have released a game based on the Blackjack style of this iconic city. The game features detailed graphics and intense sound effects transporting players to a Blackjack table in the middle of Atlantic City. The game uses eight card decks shuffled after each hand for the perfect blackjack experience.
The aim of the game is to beat the dealer by getting 21 or closer, when players go over 21 this is referred to as bust.
Place your bets
This is not a hard game to learn and players will easily get the hang of it once they start playing. Below are a few things to note before you start playing;
- Players can make a bet by selecting the chip size and then clicking on the ‘click to place bets’ box. The minimum bet is $1 and the maximum bet is $200 but players will bet using chip size so it will be 10 and 1200
- Once a bet has been placed players can hit deal, both cards issued to the player will be face up and the dealers’ card will have one face up and the other facedown.
- From here players can decide if they want to hit or stand, players that ‘stand’ should have 21 or a total close to this, players that ‘hit’ should be confident that they won’t go bust by getting another card. Once a player stands the dealer will reveal their other card and play.
- Whoever is closest to 21 will win
There are a few rules that the dealer needs to adhere to, these rules will make playing and understanding the game easier.
- The dealer will always stand on 17, and will need to hit until they reach this number or higher.
- The dealer will always check for Blackjack on Aces, face cards and 10s
- Players can only surrender when dealer has a 10 or face card
Just as there are rules that the dealer needs to adhere to there are also a few rules for the player.
- Players can split pairs and play two hands at once
- Players can also double on any two cards dealt
- When the dealer is dealt an Ace as the first card players can take out insurance.
This game is one of the easiest table games to play online, players will soon learn the art of the game and experience win after win. The minimum and maximum bets make this a perfect game to try your luck at high bets and low bets, for players eager to test out some real skills they should give Atlantic City Multiplayer blackjack a try.
|Chip Sizes:||1 – 25|
|Max Payout:||Bet x 36|
Reviewed by Royal Vegas Casino on Jan 03.
Blackjack is a popular table game at the casinos as players test their skills against the dealer in the race to 21.